As an HR professional, it is becoming ever more important for you to put processes in place for developing an organization to be more effective at accomplishing its desired goals. This involves changing people and organizations for positive growth. Organizational development is the term used to describe the way you can alter corporate culture in order to develop effective teams, good communication and greater productivity from your organization.
Organizational development involves group dynamics, psychological evaluation methods, organizational design and workflow methods, plus a good deal of creativity and flexibility on the part of the initiator. There is no “magic bullet” that will work for every organization, so case studies and “best practices” are much-sought after by HR practitioners. This is a must-have guide for all HR professionals striving to establish their organization as a ‘best practice’ employer of choice.
Get FREE eBook access with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Change Management (people/structure/process/culture)
- Organizational Culture
- Business Literacy
- Career Transition: Restructuring; Outplacement; Executive Coaching; Career Planning
- Group Behaviour: Rewards; Teambuilding; Issues & Conflict Management; Psychometric Testing and Psychological Assessments
- Retention: How to retain high performance employees; How to build a retention program
- Leadership: Why is it important? Review of Leadership theories
- Training and Career Development
- Diversity in the Workplace: Legislation; Changing Demographics; Trends; & Training
This title has become a part of Thomson Reuters ProView™, which means you'll have eBook access to all the content as part of your looseleaf print subscription.
About Thomson Reuters ProView™
Not just any eReader, Thomson Reuters ProView is a free, professional-grade platform that gives you the freedom to work however, whenever, and wherever you want, with access to your Thomson Reuters eBooks online and offline.
With our ProView eBooks, you can:
- Access your eBook content through your choice of iPad, Android tablet, desktop app (Windows and Mac), or web login*
- Provide eBook access for an unlimited number of users at the same location, with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Enjoy automatically integrated product updates, with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Access your entire ProView library with one username and password
- Create a PDF that you can save, print, add your notes, and share
- Link out to full-text cases in WestlawNext® Canada or in Taxnet Pro® (available with subscriptions to WestlawNext Canada or Taxnet Pro)
- Register up to four different devices to your ProView account to access your library
- Sync all your notes, highlights and bookmarks, across all devices you registered with your ProView account
- Automatically transfer all of your notes, highlights and bookmarks, to updated editions and contents
For the entire range of titles offered as Thomson Reuters ProView eBooks, or for more information on Thomson Reuters ProView:
*Certain features and functionalities may not be available to ProView users accessing looseleaf eBooks in an IP authentication environment.
iPad and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp.