All of the most relevant decisions are right on your desktop with the online research service BestCase Library
. You'll have access to Canada's leading law reports and renowned case summary services, as well as a comprehensive collection of unreported decisions dating back to 1977. Also benefit from the case citator feature. Our diamond image helps you quickly find decisions selected by experts to identify the most relevant cases first. This content is no longer available on Quicklaw LexisNexis.
BestCase Library includes
A comprehensive collection of unreported decisions including those published in
- Canadian Criminal Cases – since 1898
- Dominion Law Reports – since 1912
- Labour Arbitration Cases – since 1948
- Land Compensation Reports – since 1971
- Ontario Municipal Board Reports – since 1972
- Canada Law Book's Western Digest Services – since 1971
- All-Canada Weekly Summaries – since 1977
- Canadian Labour Arbitration Summaries – since 1986
- Weekly Criminal Bulletin – since 1977
No more photocopying required to get copies of decisions exactly as they appear in a law report Images of reported decisions as they appear in Canada Law Book's law reports, in a pdf file, complete with headnotes ready to be presented in court or to a board. Also available are images of original judgments as released by the court, with the official court stamps and signatures. Download the reported or unreported decisions in seconds and include them with your factum, memorandum or in your file.
Disburse your costs
allows you to track research, generate reports and manage your passwords using the Disbursement Manager.
eREPORTS included for no extra charge
subscribers receive our eREPORTS – electronic versions of "paper parts" of our law reports. Emailed to you, the eREPORTS link from the subject index to the full reported judgment (including headnote).