The trusted franchise law resource for every practitioner
Managing Editors: Andraya Frith, Dominic Mochrie, and Gillian Scott
A trusted resource that includes all of the economic, business and legal considerations to help you effectively navigate your way through franchise issues This classic looseleaf contains more than 2,000 pages from one of the country's leading franchise law firms. Here you will find reliable guidance to help your clients achieve their business goals, whether they intend to start a franchise, expand their franchise in Canada or internationally, bring or defend business critical franchise litigation or buy or sell an existing franchise system. Topics include:
- Key legal considerations in the franchise model
- International franchising
- Regulation of business practices
- Leading franchise decisions
- Developing and operating a franchise system
New in this edition
- Practical, user friendly content including a table of leading franchise legal decisions organized by topic
- New Quick Reference Guide section containing practical, concise, user friendly tips and best practices relating to various issues facing franchisors
- Up-to-date Franchise Disclosure Document checklist
- A new section on business issues around developing and operating a franchise system.
Thomson Reuters ProView™ The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet. Visit carswell.com/proview to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.