Available online in LabourSource
and in print, Canadian Labour Law, Second Edition
offers a complete and current analysis of collective bargaining laws as they apply to non-government employees across Canada.
Labour relations statutes, labour board decisions and judicial cases for all jurisdictions are analyzed, covering a broad range of topics you normally wouldn't find in one resource, including:
- Bargaining rights
- The collective agreement
- Unfair labour practice proceedings
- The construction industry
- Regulation of industrial conflict
- The impact of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms on labour law
- The internal affairs of trade unions
- The effect of judicial review on board decisions
Citing more than 4,000 cases, Canadian Labour Law, Second Edition
is an invaluable labour law research source and includes frequent updates, recent decisions and legislation. This includes the 2010 amendments to the Nova Scotia Trade Union Act
and the Saskatchewan Construction Industry Labour Relations Act.
Thomson Reuters ProView™
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.