This respected and comprehensive guide to bringing and defending class actions provides detailed analysis emphasizing the practical and tactical, as well as identifying pitfalls. This important work provides examples and direction through analysis of hundreds of class action cases litigated across Canada, as well as a comprehensive bibliography of class action articles.
This well-organized, easy-to-read text features:
- Practical direction and commentary by one of the leading Canadian experts in class action litigation
- Guidelines for drafting pleadings
- Eexpert guidance on the effective use of class actions in different legal areas such as: securities, environmental law and product liability
- Aanalysis of case law regarding current topics including managing multiple actions, pre-certification motions, costs and funding
- Detailed Canada-wide coverage; including the full text of all the class action legislation and local rules from across the country
- Analysis of all significant case law from across Canada (including Quebec)
Carswell eReference Library™ is a virtual library that allows subscribers to access print looseleaf products whose contents have been made available in an online format. Subscribe to any eReference looseleaf and you get online access for an unlimited number of users at the same location. It's like getting unlimited copies for the price of one.
In addition to being cost-effective, every eReference looseleaf offers the convenience of seamlessly integrated updates and the efficiency of searching and tracking features. Each title is available in two subscription options – print with online access or online access only.
For more information visit www.carswell.com/ereference