This respected and comprehensive guide to bringing and defending class actions provides detailed analysis emphasizing the practical and tactical, as well as identifying pitfalls. This important work provides examples and direction through analysis of hundreds of class action cases litigated across Canada, as well as a comprehensive bibliography of class action articles.
This well-organized, easy-to-read text features:
- Practical direction and commentary by one of the leading Canadian experts in class action litigation
- Guidelines for drafting pleadings
- Expert guidance on the effective use of class actions in different legal areas such as: securities, environmental law and product liability
- Analysis of case law regarding current topics including managing multiple actions, pre-certification motions, costs and funding
- Detailed Canada-wide coverage; including the full text of all the class action legislation and local rules from across the country
- Analysis of all significant case law from across Canada (including Quebec)
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview