Get convenient access to the Ontario Insurance Act and Regulations – all in one practical resource
Consulting Editor: Alan L. Rachlin
Under the editorial direction of Alan L. Rachlin, this publication continues to bring together a timely and comprehensive consolidation of the statutes, regulations, forms, schedules and polices that have an impact on the highly regulated area of insurance law. Additionally, this text contains a Table of Concordance for insurance legislation across Canada, and helpful finding tools including a detailed master table of contents, and a table of contents for each statute.
Get convenient access to the most current insurance law – all in one practical resource.
- Full text of the Ontario Insurance Act and Regulations, including Schedules A, B, C, and the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule
- Updated Dispute and Resolution Practice Code and Forms governing the mediation and arbitration process
- Forms – Complete set of forms under the Act and Regulations
- Policies – Ontario Automobile Policies
- Statutory Conditions
- Related Legislation – Corporation Act, Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act and Regulations, Registered Insurance Brokers Act and Regulations, Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Act and Regulations, Marine Insurance Act and Financial Services Commission of Ontario Act, 1997 and Regulations
- Finding ToolThumb cuts and comprehensive index
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS EDITION
- All amendments to the primary legislation and Regulations
- Updated Forms OAP 1; OPF 2; OAF 1; OAF 2; OAF 4; OAP 4; OEF 72; OEF 85; OPCF 3; OPCF 21A; OPCF 25A
- Updated Certificate of Automobile Insurance
- Updated Garage Certificate of Insurance
- Updated Dispute Resolution Forms
- Updated Forms OCF - 1; OCF – 2; OCF – 3; OCF – 18; OCF – 19; OCF – 21; OCF -23; OCF - 24
- New Licence Appeal Tribunal Rules of Procedure
- New Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule – Accidents After December 31, 1993 and Before November 1, 1996 forms
- New Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule-Accidents Before January 1, 1994 forms
- New Settlement Disclosure Notice effective April 1, 2016
Newly added Regulations including:
Introductory Offer: Complimentary eBook access and product training
- Accident and Sickness Insurance – Application of Part VII of the Act
- Accident and Sickness Insurance – General
- Assessment of Expenses and Expenditures – Statutory Accident Benefits
- Life Insurance – Application of Part V of the Act
- Life Insurance – General
Experience the freedom and flexibility to work wherever and whenever you want, with or without an Internet connection. Beginning with this edition, you can choose to access the Thomson Reuters ProView™ eBook
through your web browser, or to download it to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
As an introductory offer, you will receive a complimentary access to the ProView version of Consolidated Ontario Insurance Statutes and Regulations 2016
, and complimentary product training, with the purchase of this edition.
Discover the complete collection of ProView eBooks at www.carswell.com/proview
Find all upcoming and available training sessions at http://cpdcentre.ca/?search=proview+webinar
Not available to trade bookstores, third-party distributors and academic institutions.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp. Mac and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.