Benefit from the combined insight of an HR and labour relations professional and a legal practitioner with this powerful reference to the principles that have emerged from employment standards jurisprudence, new legislation and Ministry policy.
This Third Edition provides:
- A thorough explanation of the scope of the Ontario Employment Standards Act, 2000
- A clearer understanding of the policies used by the Employment Practices Branch of the Ministry of Labour in the administration of the Act
- Reliable updates on this rapidly changing area of law through regular releases
Inside find the full text of the Act and all regulations, a discussion of the various provisions of the Act and a collection of Digests referenced to the applicable portions of the book. This book has all the information you need on topics such as:
Thomson Reuters ProView™
- Application, administration and enforcement of the Act
- Payment of wages, overtime and holiday and vacation pay
- Hours of work and overtime
- Equal pay for equal work
- Various kinds of leaves
- Termination and severance of employment
- Offences and penalties
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.