You'll find the right mix of resources for your employment law practice in one online research tool. EmploymentSource™
combines expert commentary, case law, legislation and dismissal notice periods, with functionality that is practical and easy to use.
For more information visit our WestlawNext Canada EmploymentSource
Authored Treatises & Newsletters
- exclusive access to:
- Canadian Employment Law, Stacey Reginald Ball
- Canadian Health and Safety Law: A Comprehensive Guide to the Statutes, Policies and Case Law, Norman A. Keith
- Dismissal and Employment Law Digest, Editor-in-Chief: Howard A. Levitt
- Employee Obligations in Canada, James A. D'Andrea
- The Employment Bulletin: Legal Issues in the Workplace, Editor-in-Chief: Norman Grosman (Grosman, Grosman & Gale LLP)
- Illness and Disability in the Workplace: How to Navigate Through the Legal Minefield, James A. D'Andrea
- The Law of Dismissal in Canada, Third Edition, Howard A. Levitt
- A comprehensive collection of full text employment-related case law, with unreported decisions from 1977 to present and cases reported in the Dominion Law Reports from 1912 and cases reported in Canadian Cases on Employment Law (C.C.E.L.) from 1983
- comprehensive collections of employment-related tribunal and board decisions from across Canada
- PDF images of employment-related Dominion Law Reports (D.L.R.) decisions, with headnotes, exactly as they were published in D.L.R.
- PDF images of all available reported and unreported employment-related original decisions, as they were released from the courts, tribunals and boards
The Wrongful Dismissal Quantum Services let you evaluate in an instant what a claim is worth, based on comprehensive historical awards.
New functionality introduces
- interactive graphs of results by award
- trend lines of averages by year
- result filtering and refinement tools
- result tables showing highest and lowest awards for multiple award types, as well as the automatically calculated mean average and median.