This award-winning looseleaf service provides a comprehensive overview of what the courts have done, and are currently doing, when confronted with applications for judicial review of decisions made by labour tribunals. It discusses current case law from all Canadian jurisdictions and includes a discussion of the procedure and remedies available.
Inside Judicial Review in Labour Law
, you will find:
- More Canada-wide cases involving judicial review of labour relations tribunal decisions than in any other available resource
- An examination of the theoretical justifications offered for judicial review of administrative tribunals
- The historical evolution of judicial review standards in Canada
- Available procedures and remedies
- A brief historical account of the origins of the three types of labour relations tribunals–labour relations boards, labour arbitration tribunals and statutory adjudicators
- Information on the appropriate standard for reviewing the decisions of labour arbitrators and the application of "reasonableness."
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview