This work provides easy access to the Rules and case annotations in one source. It includes the Queen’s Bench and Court of Appeal Rules of Practice and Procedure for both civil and criminal matters. In addition, the work provides commentary explaining the rules and annotations of all the decisions that interpret the civil rules. Commentary and other secondary resources include:
- Court of Appeal Rules (Civil)
- Court of Appeal Rules (Criminal)
- Tariffs, forms and practice directions for both the Court of Queen’s Bench and the Court of Appeal
- Annotations of the Queen’s Bench Rules (Civil)
- Index to Rules
- Table of Concordance
- Table of Cases referenced in the annotations
- Table of Forms indexed by both number and title
Miscellaneous useful information, such as a prejudgment and postjudgment interest table, the Law Society/College of Physicians and Surgeons Guideline for the Preparation of Medical Reports for Legal Purposes and the Manitoba Bar Association/Manitoba Medical Association note concerning Access to Patient Medical Records at Manitoba Hospitals.
Thomson Reuters ProView™
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
Visit carswell.com/proview to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.