Drawing on both the statute and case law, this resource delivers all you need to gain a clear and immediate understanding of the current legislation, as well as new and emerging key issues affecting your practice and clients.
- Summaries of B.C. court decisions interpreting the Strata Property Act, or the former Condominium Act, as well as selected decisions from other jurisdictions
- Practice notes and tips drawn from the authors' experience in the industry
- All relevant legislation at a glance, as important regulations are reproduced directly below the sections of the Strata Property Act, to which they apply
- Cross-references within the Strata Property Act, and to related statutes and publications
- Table of Concordance which helps you determine which provisions of the Strata Property Act, most closely resemble those in the former Condominium Act,
- Various forms set out in the Strata Property Regulation
Topics covered include rental restriction by-laws, the calculation of strata fees, the appointment of administrators - and more,
Thomson Reuters ProView™
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView.