The tenth edition of this leading text fully updates the reader with the latest developments surrounding the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006
This comprehensive and easy-to-use text is authoritative and filled with practical information. Highlights of the tenth edition include:
- Reference to hundreds of new court and Landlord and Tenant Board decisions.
- New – Chapter 22 on suite meters and apportionment of utility costs.
- New – Chapter 23 on non-profit co-operative housing and New Part V.1 to the R.T.A.
- Significant updates to Chapter 19 on penal sanctions to address recent convictions.
- Full text of all relevant statutes, regulations, Landlord and Tenant Board Rules and Interpretation Guidelines
- New Social Justice Tribunals of Ontario Common Rules of Practice and Practice Directions.
- Updated CD-ROM containing all Landlord and Tenant Board forms
- Improved index for ease of searching.
As a former Member of the Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal (now the Landlord and Tenant Board), author Richard Feldman brings his experience to bear in delivering a practical and accessible guide that landlords, tenants, property managers, legal representatives, students and educators alike are sure to find useful.