Reliable and comprehensive guidance through the intricacies of Ontario Landlord and Tenant Statutes
The 2017 Annotated Ontario Landlord and Tenant Statutes offers reliable and comprehensive guidance through the intricacies of the legislation and case law. Written and organized by an experienced practitioner, the 2017 edition is a single source reference for real estate practitioners and property managers across Ontario providing the latest developments in the legislation and case law impacting on residential and commercial tenancies. Features include:
- The full text of the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006
- Regulations under the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006
- Landlord and Tenant Board Forms, Interpretation Guidelines and Rules of Practice
- Related statutes including the full text of the Commercial Tenancies Act, the full text of the Residential Complex Sales Representation Act, the full text of the Statutory Powers Procedure Act, and Part V of the Mortgages Act
- Useful finding tools, including a table of contents for the legislation, a table of cases and a comprehensive Index for the entire work
Introductory Offer: Complimentary eBook access and product training
Experience the freedom and flexibility to work wherever and whenever you want, with or without an Internet connection. Beginning with this edition, you can choose to access the Thomson Reuters ProView™ eBook through your web browser, or to download it to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
As an introductory offer, you will receive a complimentary access to the ProView version of The 2017 Annotated Ontario Landlord and Tenant Statutes, and complimentary product training, with the purchase of this edition.
Discover the complete collection of ProView eBooks at www.carswell.com/proview
Find all upcoming and available training sessions at http://cpdcentre.ca/?search=proview+webinar
Not available to trade bookstores, third-party distributors and academic institutions.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp. Mac and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.