This third edition offers a quick reference to the key features of the Employment Standards Act, 2000.
Written in plain language, and devoid of legal jargon, this popular and thoroughly comprehensive text offers an easy-to-read, accessible approach to employment standards law.
Employers and human resources professionals across Ontario can rely on this indispensable guide to help them grasp the rudiments of the legislation.
Inside you'll find references to:
Multiple copy discounts available
- Mandatory employer records
- Exemptions from minimum wage
- Public holidays pay formula
- Entitlement to vacation
- Payment during a labour dispute
- Benefit plans exempt from prohibitions
- General rights during leave ... and more!