This service provides in-depth guidance to the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule in Ontario with summaries and analysis of case law with respect to arbitration decisions from the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (F.S.C.O.), relevant judicial decisions and private arbitration decisions. Case digests are available online with links to the full-text decisions.
Updated regularly, with court and F.S.C.O decisions and hard-to-find private arbitration decisions online, this service includes:
- Annotated S.A.B.S. - 2010 (Effective September 1, 2010)
- Annotated S.A.B.S. - 1996 (Accidents On or After November 1, 1996)
- An annotated Dispute Resolution Practice Code
- Chapters on Priority Disputes and Loss Transfer Disputes under the Insurance Act with annotations of selected arbitration decisions on these matters
- Table of Special Awards
- A chart of Judicial Review applications
- A Procedural Chart
- Relevant statutes and regulations including the Arbitration Act, 1991, the Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act, the Financial Services Commission of Ontario Act, 1997, the Insurance Act, the Judicial Review Procedure Act and the Statutory Powers Procedure Act
- Guidelines and Fault Determination Rules
Subscribers also receive the Accident Benefits in Ontario Newsletter,
a monthly current awareness resource e-mailed to you directly.
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview