The All States Quickfinder Handbook
contains a complete, concise and consistent summary of instructions for filling out state individual income tax returns for all fifty states and the District of Columbia. Topics are presented in a consistent format, making it easy to find information regardless of the state.
Like all Quickfinder Handbooks
, the All States uses clear language and presents information in an easy-to-use, tabbed format.
Each state's tab includes information on:
- Filing requirements
- Filing status information
- Residency status information
- Form summaries for resident, part-year and non-resident taxpayers
- Information about income, additions, subtractions, deductions, exemptions and credits
- Tax tables and tax rate schedules
- City, county and school district information
- Federal attachments
- Mailing addresses
- Estimate forms and addresses
- Extension information
- Property tax and rent credit information
- Sales and use tax information
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).