Written by two experts in commercial law with experience in a variety of collection situations, Annotated British Columbia Court Order Enforcement Act
is the only book of its kind offering a comprehensive and practical look at court order enforcement in the Province of British Columbia.
This resource is designed to keep you current with the latest amendments to the law and new decisions, as well as decrease the amount of time you spend looking for them. In fact, all the research has been done for you!
- Annotations and commentary - the full text of the British Columbia Court Order Enforcement Act is available along with expert section- by-section commentary, annotations and explanations of practical issues such as:
- The options available to creditors in terms of seizure and sale proceedings
- The correct form and content of affidavits in garnishment proceedings
- The reciprocal enforcement of judgments
- A review of the Creditor Assistance Act - gives you even greater insight into the Act
- Forms and precedents
Includes a precedent section on the enforcement of foreign judgments against assets situated in British Columbia.
Get FREE eBook access with your looseleaf subscription(s)
This title has become a part of Thomson Reuters ProView™, which means you'll have eBook access to all the content as part of your looseleaf print subscription.
About Thomson Reuters ProView™
Not just any eReader, Thomson Reuters ProView is a free, professional-grade platform that gives you the freedom to work however, whenever, and wherever you want, with access to your Thomson Reuters eBooks online and offline.
With our ProView eBooks, you can:
- Access your eBook content through your choice of iPad, Android tablet, desktop app (Windows and Mac), or web login*
- Provide eBook access for an unlimited number of users at the same location, with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Enjoy automatically integrated product updates, with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Access your entire ProView library with one username and password
- Create a PDF that you can save, print, add your notes, and share
- Link out to full-text cases in WestlawNext® Canada or in Taxnet Pro™ (available with subscriptions to WestlawNext Canada or Taxnet Pro)
- Register up to four different devices to your ProView account to access your library
- Sync all your notes, highlights and bookmarks, across all devices you registered with your ProView account
- Automatically transfer all of your notes, highlights and bookmarks, to updated editions and contents
For the entire range of titles offered as Thomson Reuters ProView eBooks, or for more information on Thomson Reuters ProView:
*Certain features and functionalities may not be available to ProView users accessing looseleaf eBooks in an IP authentication environment.
iPad and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp.