Written by two experts in commercial law with experience in a variety of collection situations, Annotated British Columbia Court Order Enforcement Act
is the only book of its kind offering a comprehensive and practical look at court order enforcement in the Province of British Columbia.
This resource is designed to keep you current with the latest amendments to the law and new decisions, as well as decrease the amount of time you spend looking for them. In fact, all the research has been done for you!
- Annotations and commentary - the full text of the British Columbia Court Order Enforcement Act is available along with expert section- by-section commentary, annotations and explanations of practical issues such as:
- The options available to creditors in terms of seizure and sale proceedings
- The correct form and content of affidavits in garnishment proceedings
- The reciprocal enforcement of judgments
- A review of the Creditor Assistance Act - gives you even greater insight into the Act
- Forms and precedents
Includes a precedent section on the enforcement of foreign judgments against assets situated in British Columbia.