This resource contains insightful commentary, legislation, regulations, case digests and a research guide, as well as a table of statutes containing reference to more than 40 Acts, making it complete and comprehensive.
Inside find the most pertinent information you need to effectively manage your case from start to finish, including:
- Human Rights Code concordance
- Human Rights Code table of statutory history
Complete text of the Human Rights Code
and Regulations covering:
- Discriminatory practices prohibited
- Details of complaints
- A description of the Human Rights Tribunal
Human rights digests, categorized by subject, of reported and unreported decisions, dating from 1976, from the:
- British Columbia Supreme Court
- British Columbia Court of Appeal
- Supreme Court of Canada in cases emanating from the superior courts of British Columbia
Also, find selected case digests of British Columbia Council of Human Rights decisions and British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal decisions dating from 1996.
Get FREE eBook access with your looseleaf subscription(s)
This title has become a part of Thomson Reuters ProView™, which means you'll have eBook access to all the content as part of your looseleaf print subscription.
About Thomson Reuters ProView™
Not just any eReader, Thomson Reuters ProView is a free, professional-grade platform that gives you the freedom to work however, whenever, and wherever you want, with access to your Thomson Reuters eBooks online and offline.
With our ProView eBooks, you can:
- Access your eBook content through your choice of iPad, Android tablet, desktop app (Windows and Mac), or web login*
- Provide eBook access for an unlimited number of users at the same location, with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Enjoy automatically integrated product updates, with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Access your entire ProView library with one username and password
- Create a PDF that you can save, print, add your notes, and share
- Link out to full-text cases in WestlawNext® Canada or in Taxnet Pro® (available with subscriptions to WestlawNext Canada or Taxnet Pro)
- Register up to four different devices to your ProView account to access your library
- Sync all your notes, highlights and bookmarks, across all devices you registered with your ProView account
- Automatically transfer all of your notes, highlights and bookmarks, to updated editions and contents
For the entire range of titles offered as Thomson Reuters ProView eBooks, or for more information on Thomson Reuters ProView:
*Certain features and functionalities may not be available to ProView users accessing looseleaf eBooks in an IP authentication environment.
iPad and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp.