As an HR professional, it is becoming ever more important for you to put processes in place for developing an organization to be more effective at accomplishing its desired goals. This involves changing people and organizations for positive growth. Organizational development is the term used to describe the way you can alter corporate culture in order to develop effective teams, good communication and greater productivity from your organization.
Organizational development involves group dynamics, psychological evaluation methods, organizational design and workflow methods, plus a good deal of creativity and flexibility on the part of the initiator. There is no “magic bullet” that will work for every organization, so case studies and “best practices” are much-sought after by HR practitioners. This is a must-have guide for all HR professionals striving to establish their organization as a ‘best practice’ employer of choice.
- Change Management (people/structure/process/culture)
- Organizational Culture
- Business Literacy
- Career Transition: Restructuring; Outplacement; Executive Coaching; Career Planning
- Group Behaviour: Rewards; Teambuilding; Issues & Conflict Management; Psychometric Testing and Psychological Assessments
- Retention: How to retain high performance employees; How to build a retention program
- Leadership: Why is it important? Review of Leadership theories
- Training and Career Development
- Diversity in the Workplace: Legislation; Changing Demographics; Trends; & Training