Authored by Paul Martel, one of Canada’s leading corporate law experts, Business Corporations in Canada – Legal and Practical Aspects
offers a comprehensive yet pragmatic analysis of the legal principles involved in all aspects of corporate law, as well as the judicial interpretation and application of these principles.
Adapted from Martel’s seminal work, La compagnie au Québec – Les aspects juridiques
, and expanded to cover the common law, this groundbreaking new publication offers a gold mine of valuable corporate case law emanating from Quebec courts, hitherto poorly publicized outside of that province.
With its thorough references to Ontario’s corporate statutes, including the Business Corporations Act
, the Business Names Act
, the Corporations Information Act
and the Extra Provincial Corporations Act
, this unique publication not only imparts an excellent understanding of Quebec corporate law, it also provides in-depth information on business corporations in other Canadian jurisdictions, in addition to a comparative view of U.S. principles.Get FREE eBook access with your looseleaf subscription(s)
This title has become a part of Thomson Reuters ProView™, which means you'll have eBook access to all the content as part of your looseleaf print subscription.
About Thomson Reuters ProView™
Not just any eReader, Thomson Reuters ProView is a free, professional-grade platform that gives you the freedom to work however, whenever, and wherever you want, with access to your Thomson Reuters eBooks online and offline.
With our ProView eBooks, you can:
- Access your eBook content through your choice of iPad, Android tablet, desktop app (Windows and Mac), or web login*
- Provide eBook access for an unlimited number of users at the same location, with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Enjoy automatically integrated product updates, with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Access your entire ProView library with one username and password
- Create a PDF that you can save, print, add your notes, and share
- Link out to full-text cases in WestlawNext® Canada or in Taxnet Pro® (available with subscriptions to WestlawNext Canada or Taxnet Pro)
- Register up to four different devices to your ProView account to access your library
- Sync all your notes, highlights and bookmarks, across all devices you registered with your ProView account
- Automatically transfer all of your notes, highlights and bookmarks, to updated editions and contents
For the entire range of titles offered as Thomson Reuters ProView eBooks, or for more information on Thomson Reuters ProView:
*Certain features and functionalities may not be available to ProView users accessing looseleaf eBooks in an IP authentication environment.
iPad and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp.