Published for nearly 40 years, this leading work, now also available online in CriminalSource,
covers every aspect of procedure under the Criminal Code.
Canadian Criminal Procedure, Sixth Edition
offers an authoritative perspective and analysis of each relevant provision of the Criminal Code,
all the leading cases and their associated principles.
Gain insight from recent case law from some of Canada's highest courts regarding:
- General warrants
- Jury instructions
- Parole ineligibility
- Long-term offenders
- Appeal by the Crown, and more
Get the advantages of:
Thomson Reuters ProView™
- A "judicial" perspective of many procedural issues
- Critical commentary and overall historical analysis
- A text covering every possible procedural issue under the Criminal Code which you could face in trial
- A complete reference to the law of criminal procedure in Canada in one single resource
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.