WestlawNext® Canada Estates&TrustsSource® is the only all-encompassing online legal workflow solution covering exclusive estates and trusts practitioner requirements. It allows you to streamline and simplify routine tasks like drafting wills, completing forms, correspondence and other documents; access the precedents, fillable forms and extensive checklists you need in just one, convenient place; leverage Waters, Widdifield, and Schnurr in a fully-searchable online format; access an extensive and integrated collection of U.S. Estate planning and administration materials; research case law and legislation, including complete estates regulation content for all common law provinces.
Resources for Estate Planners
• Histrop Estate Planning Precedents in fully searchable online format.
• State-of-the-art Build-a-Will application reduces the time you spend preparing wills.
• Fillable forms based on Histrop Estate Planning Precedents allow you to create other estate planning documents, including Trust deeds, Domestic Contracts, Powers of Attorney, Life Insurance Declarations.
• Allen & Allen Estate Planning Handbook in fully searchable online format.
Resources for Estate Administrators
• Estate Administration Practice Manual for AB, BC, MB, ON, SK, and the Atlantic provinces, all modeled on Carswell’s leading print publication – Armstrong, Estate Administration: A Solicitor’s Reference Manual.
• All statutory and authored forms and letters in fillable format.
• Fillable, printable checklists.
Resources for Estate Litigators
• Schnurr, Estate Litigation in fully searchable online format.
• Fillable statutory forms for every Canadian common law jurisdiction, in court-ready format.
Resources for all Estates and Trusts Practitioners
• Waters et al, Law of Trusts in Canada in fully searchable online format.
• Theriault, ed., Widdifield on Executors and Trustees in fully searchable online format.
• Latest CRA publications bring to your attention new or amended Interpretation Bulletins, Information Circulars or Views as they are issued by the CRA. Also included is an archive of all relevant CRA publications of interest to estates practitioners.
• Single-password access to an extensive collection of U.S. Estate materials from Westlaw®.
• WeirFoulds Estates&Trusts Newsletter providing news and commentary on case law and legislative developments, including advance notice of changes on the horizon.
• Latest estates and trusts Court of Appeal and SCC cases
• CED Selected Estates and Trusts Titles.
• Case Law with the Estates and Trusts, Civil Practice, Tax and Family General Headings, drawn from a comprehensive case law database (all reported cases since 1803 and all unreported cases since 1986).
• Access all Legislation, including complete estates regulation content for all common law provinces (i.e. All except Quebec).