Rely on the most current law and legislation available
Consulting Editor: Stephen N. Adams, Q.C.
Keep up with the latest developments in corporate law with the consolidation that Canada's top practitioners turn to every day. With this compact reference at your desk or in your briefcase, you'll always have instant access to the latest versions of the acts and regulations &8211; as well as helpful summaries of federal and provincial policy statements. Use the comprehensive indices of legislation and the indispensable Table of Concordance to quickly locate the exact, relevant section every time.
Key statutes and regulations include:
- Business Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. B.16, and regulations
- Business Names Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. B.17, and regulations
- Business Records Protection Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. B.19
- Business Regulation Reform Act, 1994, S.O. 1994, c. 32, and regulation
- Canada Business Corporations Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-44, and regulations
- Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act, S.C. 2009, c. 23
- Corporations Information Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.39, and regulation
- Extra-Provincial Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.27, and regulation
- Limited Partnerships Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.16, and regulation
- Not-for-Profit Corporations Act, 2010, Bill 65, 2nd Sess., 39th Leg. Ont., 2010
- Partnerships Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.5
- Securities Transfer Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 8
- Part III and related sections of the Ontario Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.38
- Part II and related sections of the Canada Corporations Act, R.S.C. 1970, c. C-32
- Part VI, "nterpretation", of the Legislation Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 21, Sch. F
- Fees under the Ontario Business Corporations Act
- Summaries and web sites for Policy Statements and Information Kits under the Canada Business Corporations Act
- An updated table that concords the Canada Business Corporations Act with the corporations Acts of the provinces and territories.