Get convenient access to expert insight on current hot topics and legal issues in the construction industry
Editor-in-Chief: Brian Samuels – Samuels & Co.
Bernard Quinn – Norton Rose Fulbright Canada
D. Geoffrey Machum, Q.C. – Stewart McKelvey
The new 2018 edition of the Journal of the Canadian College of Construction Lawyers includes insightful articles covering a variety of topics impacting different jurisdictions.
New in this edition
6 new articles:
- Net Profit or Gross Profit? by Jasmin Lefebvre, LL.M. and Guy St-Georges, CPA, CA, CFF, CFE
- Summary Judgment in Construction Cases – Has the Culture Shifted? By Brendan Bowles and Markus Rotterdam
- Regulating Project Risk: Project Development in the Regulatory State, by Allan Wu, with assistance from Stuart B. Hankinson, Q.C
- Fairness and Transparency in Large Project Public Procurement, by John Haythorne and Mollie Deyong
- Facing Facts - Problems with Factoring Agreements in the Construction Context, by John Kulik, Q.C., with the assistance of Melanie Gillis and Daniel Watt
- Primacy of the Right to Arbitrate Under a CCDA/CCA Contract: Substance Over Form, by Colin D. Piercey & Laura Rhodes