Drawing on both the statute and case law, this resource delivers all you need to gain a clear and immediate understanding of the current legislation, as well as new and emerging key issues affecting your practice and clients.
- Summaries of B.C. court decisions interpreting the Strata Property Act, or the former Condominium Act, as well as selected decisions from other jurisdictions
- Practice notes and tips drawn from the authors' experience in the industry
- All relevant legislation at a glance, as important regulations are reproduced directly below the sections of the Strata Property Act, to which they apply
- Cross-references within the Strata Property Act, and to related statutes and publications
- Table of Concordance which helps you determine which provisions of the Strata Property Act, most closely resemble those in the former Condominium Act,
- Various forms set out in the Strata Property Regulation
Topics covered include rental restriction by-laws, the calculation of strata fees, the appointment of administrators - and more,