This unique guide provides practical advice and offers a thorough analysis of estate mediation issues in Canada. Designed to help you achieve a clear understanding of the mechanics of mediation you will access:
- Useful precedents, such as mediation agreements and evaluation forms
- A mediation checklist
- Coverage of the Ontario mandatory mediation program
- Mediation techniques
Also, gain an understanding of:
- Preliminary considerations
- How to prepare for mediation
- Roles of various participants in mediation . . . and more!
Benefit from straightforward explanations of the special considerations of mediating estate disputes, including capacity disputes, will challenges and dependants' support claims.