Includes more than 1,600 cases and 448 Digests This resource covers everything from how to appeal Ministry of Labour orders, to new methods of improving workplace health and safety, to the latest legislation and more. Find help in managing health and safety issues in the workplace with:
- A summary of convictions under the OHSA
- A discussion on health and safety committees, certified members, and the procedure for work refusals and work stoppages
- A chart of work refusal cases
- Discussion of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- A review of prosecutions and fines under the Act
- Information on how to successfully appeal Ministry of Labour orders
- Updated and expanded analysis of Ontario Labour Relations Board decisions
- Smoking and alcohol and drug use in the workplace
- Violence and harassment in the workplace
Subscribers receive the unique digest service that provides access to unreported, hard-to-find decisions of adjudicators and courts.
Thomson Reuters ProView™
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
Visit carswell.com/proview to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks