Vereschagin and Brown LLP, Consultants In one portable easy-to-use volume, Ontario Labour & Employment Legislation 2018 gives you access to all the current statutes and regulations that are applicable to Ontario workplaces.
Multiple copy discounts available.
New in this edition
The following Act has been repealed:
Employers and Employees Act
The following Acts and/or their Regulations have been amended
- Crown Employees Collective Bargaining Act, 1993 and its Regulation
- Employment Protection for Foreign Nationals Act, 2009 and its Regulation
- Employment Standards Act, 2000 and its Regulations
- Human Rights Code
- Labour Relations Act, 1995 and its Regulations
- Occupational Health and Safety Act and its Regulations
- Pay Equity Act and its Regulations
- Protecting Child Performers Act, 2015
- Public Sector Dispute Resolution Act, 1997
- Public Service of Ontario Act, 2006 – Regulations
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, 1997 and its Regulations
- HRTO Rules of Procedure have been updated
- OLRB Rules of Procedure have been updated
- OLRB Information Bulletins No. 37, No. 38, and No. 39 have been added and No. 24 has been amended and updated.