Updated Annually Ontario Municipal Legislation Reflects the Changes Made During the Past Year, Keeping you Ahead and Informed.
Consulting Editor, Quinto M. Annibale Find the relevant statutes and regulations concerning Ontario municipal law in one consolidation. Updated annually, this work ensures you are always working with the most current information.
This resource includes:
- The completely updated Municipal Act, 2001 and selected regulations
- The completely updated City of Toronto Act, 2006 and selected regulations
- The completed updated Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and regulations
- The completely updated Municipal Conflict of Interest Act
- Concordances between the Municipal Act, 2001 and predecessor Municipal Act
- A table of contents that lists the subject-matter of each section of each Act
- Detailed legislative history of the statutes and regulations
- A comprehensive subject index
- A page layout that allows you to quickly identify the section
Multiple copy discounts available.