Updated Annually Ontario Municipal Legislation Reflects the Changes Made During the Past Year, Keeping you Ahead and Informed.
Consulting Editor: Quinto M. Annibale
Find the relevant statutes and regulations concerning Ontario municipal law in one consolidation. Updated annually, this work ensures you are always working with the most current information.
New in this edition:
Amendments to the Municipal Act, 2001, the City of Toronto Act, 2006, the Municipal Conflicts of Interest Act, and the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, as introduced by the following:
- Burden Reduction Act, 2017 (former Bill 27)
- Cutting Unnecessary Red Tape Act, 2017 (former Bill 154)
- Modernizing Ontario’s Municipal Legislation Act, 2017 (former Bill 68)
- Putting Consumers First Act (Consumer Protection Statute Law Amendment), 2017 (former Bill 59)
- Medical Assistance in Dying Statute Law Amendment Act, 2017, (former Bill 84)
- Stronger, Healthier Ontario Act (Budget Measures), 2017 (former Bill 127)
- Supporting Children, Youth and Families Act (former Bill 89)
Amended regulations include the following under the City of Toronto Act, 2006:
- City Services Corporations Regulations, O. Reg. 609/06
- Financial Activities Regulations, O. Reg. 610/06
- Traditional Municipal Taxes, Limits and Collection, O. Reg. 121/07
- Corporations Incorporated by Build Ontario, O. Reg. 295/09
Multiple copy discounts available.