Practitioner's Ontario Taxes Annotated is the comprehensive guide to core tax statutes and regulations of Ontario
Editor: Giselle Feldman, M.B.A.
Practitioner's Ontario Taxes Annotated 2018 contains, in an easy-to-use format, the core tax statutes and regulations of Ontario – fully annotated. It also includes complete history annotations for major statutes with former readings of provisions and application notes. Finding tools include comprehensive topical indexes for each tax statute and its related regulations and a comprehensive directory of Ontario's Ministry of Finance – Tax Revenue Division Branches and Tax Offices. Also included are comparative tax reference tables with federal and provincial rates for individuals and corporations.
- Bill 127 (enacted), Stronger, Healthier Ontario Act (Budget Measures), 2017 (S.O. 2017, c. 8, Schedules 4, 9, 14, 16, 18, 30, 31 and 32);
- Bill 68 (enacted), Modernizing Ontario’s Municipal Legislation Act, 2017 (S.O. 2017, c. 10, Schedule 2 and Schedule 4, s. 9);
- Bill 89 (enacted), Supporting Children, Youth and Families Act, 2017 (S.O. 2017, c. 14, Schedule 4, s. 9);
- Bill 134 (enacted), Budget Measures Act (Housing Price Stability and Ontario Seniors’ Public Transit Tax Credit), 2017 (S.O. 2017, c. 17, Schedules 1 and 2);
- Bill 85, Companies Statute Law Amendment Act, 2013 (Second Reading); and
- Bill 139, Building Better Communities and Conserving Watersheds Act, 2017 (First Reading).
- O. Reg. 120/17, Prescribed Information for the Purposes of Section 5.0.1, under the Land Transfer Tax Act
- O. Reg. 182/17, Tax Payable Under Subsection 2(2.1) of the Act by Foreign Entities and Taxable Trustees, under the Land Transfer Tax Act
This book is available as an eBook for web browser or download to your desktop, laptop, iPad or Android tablet. Visit carswell.com/proview to learn more