Practitioner's Ontario Taxes Annotated is the comprehensive guide to core tax statutes and regulations of Ontario
Editor: Giselle Feldman, MBA, MTax
Practitioner's Ontario Taxes Annotated 2018 contains, in an easy-to-use format, the core tax statutes and regulations of Ontario – fully annotated. It also includes complete history annotations for major statutes with former readings of provisions and application notes. Finding tools include comprehensive topical indexes for each tax statute and its related regulations and a comprehensive directory of Ontario's Ministry of Finance – Tax Revenue Division Branches and Tax Offices. Also included are comparative tax reference tables with federal and provincial rates for individuals and corporations.
- Bill 139 (enacted), Building Better Communities and Conserving Watersheds Act, 2017 (S.O. 2017, c. 23, Schedule 5, ss. 15 to 17)
- Bill 160 (enacted), Oversight of Health Facilities and Devices Act, 2017 (S.O. 2017, c. 25, Schedule 9, s. 89)
- Bill 166 (enacted), Strengthening Protection for Ontario Consumers Act, 2017 (S.O. 2017, c. 33, Schedule 2, s. 77)
- Bill 174 (enacted), Smoke-Free Ontario Act, 2017 (S.O. 2017, c. 26, Schedule 3, s. 28)
- Bill 175 (enacted), Police Services Act, 2018 (S.O. 2018, c. 3, Schedule 5, ss. 60 and 61)
- Bill 177 (enacted), Stronger, Fairer Ontario Act (Budget Measures), 2017 (S.O. 2017, c. 34, Schedules 6, 23, 25, 26, 40 (ss. 1 to 10), 41 and 42)
- Bill 85, Companies Statute Law Amendment Act, 2013 (Second Reading).
- O. Reg. 436/17, Transient Accommodation Tax made under the City of Toronto Act, 2006
- O. Reg. 585/17, Cigarette Filter Components made under the Tobacco Tax Act
Thomson Reuters ProView®
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
Visit store.thomsonreuters.ca/proview to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView eBooks.