General Editor: Darryl Cooke
Explaining clearly the law and current practice of private equity transactions, this new edition of Private Equity: Law and Practice
offers advice and information relevant to private equity investors, companies seeking funds, those financing deals, and managers wishing to buy out a company.
Covering the major legal and business aspects of funding via private equity, this accessible guide provides all the practical legal and commercial information needed in this area.
- Looks at every part of the transaction, including raising private equity, managing the transaction, and restructuring the company
- Explains the legal regulations for tax relief and share capital
- Covers due diligence and issues relating to directors and employers
- Gives an international perspective on private equity including coverage of France, Italy, Spain and Hong Kong
- Deals with private equity in public to private transactions
- Features new chapters on leadership/development of management and on acquisition finance
- Provides checklists for all legal and business aspects of private equity
- Includes a glossary of private equity terms and a full listing of BVCA members