The 2018 Annotated Competition Act contains expert analysis on mergers, price-fixing and more.
Whether you are concerned with mergers, price-fixing, abuse of dominance, distribution and pricing practices or misleading advertising, you'll find the relevant law and analysis in The 2018 Annotated Competition Act.
This edition contains new commentary and recent case law on the Competition Act, plus fully up-to-date practice documents.
New and Revised in This Edition
- Commentary and case law on the Competition Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-34
- Case law on the Competition Tribunal Act, R.S.C. 1985
The following documents have been updated
- Competition Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-34
- Forms under the Notifiable Transactions Regulations
- The following documents from the Competition Bureau:
- Merger Review Process Guidelines
- Competition Bureau Fees and Service Standards Handbook for Mergers and Merger-Related Matters
- The International Competition Network’s Recommended Practices for Merger Notification and Review Procedures
- Competition Tribunal Practice Directions
Thomson Reuters ProView ®
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
Visit carswell.com/proview to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.