Today's construction lien practice calls for a reference that delivers focused, practical information
The 2018 Annotated Ontario Construction Lien Act includes:
- All significant case law concisely summarized and conveniently organized under each section of the Act
- Section-by-section commentary and analysis that explains the complex construction lien regime in Ontario in a straightforward manner
- Detailed legislative history of each section of the Act
- Construction Lien Act regulations
- All the current legislative forms and practice directions
- Construction law judicially considered Words and Phrases and statutorily defined terms
- Toronto Region Masters' Office Scheduling Memorandum, with relevant motion forms
- Table of Concordance from the Mechanics Lien Act to the Construction Lien Act
Thomson Reuters ProView ®
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
Visit carswell.com/proview to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.