Digest of Charter cases available online!
This resource offers immediate and insightful reference to Charter issues and arguments and brief yet comprehensive summaries of the Supreme Court of Canada Charter decisions.
This publication includes:
- 47 chapters analyzing what the Supreme Court has said on key issues
- Principles of interpretation
- Jurisdictional issues
- Selected bibliographies
- Digests of Charter cases decided by the Supreme Court of Canada which are now available online with links to the full text decisions
Use this concise and carefully written resource when you need to decide:
Vol. 1 ISBN 0-88804-100-4
Vol. 2 ISBN 0-88804-237-X
Thomson Reuters ProView™
- Whether the Charter applies to a case
- Jurisdiction of courts to hear a Charter claim
- Practice and procedure in Charter cases, including evidentiary requirements, when an issue is moot and obtaining leave to appeal
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.