New and Notable
I'm pleased to share highlights of some recent customer service improvements made in response to your feedback. These enhancements are intended to make it easier to do business with Thomson Reuters.
- Our monthly paper statement of account now includes more complete product descriptions, designed to more clearly explain your billings
- The online version of your statement of account, which is viewable in MyAccount, now allows you to export statement information into Excel
- A new "how did we do" weekly survey is being sent to customers who contacted us to help identify and address any unresolved requests
- Our field-based customer learning team is now making proactive calls to new subscribers to our online services for the purpose of assisting with OnePass set-up
- Our product training tutorials, which are available for viewing in the Customer Learning Centre, are now also available on YouTube for easier access by customers
These and other improvements have been made because we listened to and responded to customer feedback. If you have any comments or suggestions on ways we can continue to improve your experience with Thomson Reuters, I'd love to hear from you.