Ontario OH&S Act & Regulations - Consolidated Edition 2021 (Print only)
Formats and pricing
Choose a format:
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Details and specs
This publication has the same great content as our Pocket Ontario OH&S Act and Regulations 2021 in a larger 6 x 9 format and larger print with large 1/2 coloured tabs separating the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and each major regulation with multiple indices for the Act and each major regulation.
The Ontario OH&S Act and Regulations - Consolidated Edition 2021 is formatted for ease of use and is designed for training, reference and research purposes.
This book contains the complete and current Ontario OHSA and regulations and includes drilled holes for easy posting. It also features a comprehensive index with page references, a detailed Table of Contents and a list of OH&S information resources. This makes it ideal for quick and precise referencing when and where you need it. It is ideal for use in all organizations in Ontario governed by the Occupational Health and Safety Act. This book is also available through your web browser or can be downloaded to your desktop or tablet using our ProView platform.
- Coloured tabs separating the OH&S Act and each major regulation with multiple indices for the Act and each major regulation for ease of use and suitable for training purposes.
- Available as a Thomson Reuters ProView eBook directly from your web browser or on your ipad, in a bundle with the print format (not applicable to bookstores, academic institutions, and students).
The 2021 Edition of the Ontario OH&S Act and Regulations - Consolidated Edition reflects all amendments gazetted up to January 9, 2021.
What's New for the 2021 Edition:
- COVID-19 Impact a discussion of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on workplaces with respect to occupational health and safety.
- OH&S Inspectors an update on increased number of OH&S inspectors, partly due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Occupational Health and Safety Awareness and Training Regulation as of January 1, 2021, amendments were made to O. Reg. 297/13 to recognize alternative fall protection training to boost labour mobility by recognizing training provided in Newfoundland and Labrador and expand an existing exemption for automotive manufacturers and assemblers to remove the need for duplicate training. An amendment was also made to the Regulation to extend the validity period (to four years, from three) of Working at Heights Training. This change came about as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Control of Exposure to Biological or Chemical Agents as of July 1, 2020, O. Reg. 833 was amended to reflect the adoption of new or revised occupational exposure limits (OELs) or listings for 36 chemical substances based on recommendations by the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH).
- Enabling the Lieutenant Governor in Council to Make Regulations as of July 21, 2020, subsection 70(3) of the Occupational Health and Safety Act was added to allow rolling incorporation by reference and requiring compliance with a code or standard in paragraph 25 of subsection (2) and to adopt by reference any criteria or guide in relation to the exposure of a worker to any biological, chemical or physical agent or combination thereof in paragraph 26 of subsection (2) and clarifying that this includes the power to adopt a code, standard, criteria or guide as it may be amended from time to time.
- The commentary has been reviewed, updated and enhanced for the 2021 Edition, including a revised Regulatory Update and Compliance section, OH&S Workplace Inspection Initiatives and Reports, Ticketable Offences and Set Fines, Accident/Incident Reporting, Effective Workplace Inspections, Emergency Procedures, Posting Requirements, Due Diligence Checklist, OH&S Organizations and Resources. The Index and the Table of Contents have been updated and revised.
- Practice Area:
- Health & environmental
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications