Consultant Editors: Arun Srivastava; Andrew Keltie; Monica Kurnatowska; Ross McKean; Georgia Chrysikopoulou; Hillary Owens; Jennifer Sterling; Nicole Smith; Mark Simpson; Ian Mason
A Practitioner's Guide to the Law and Regulation of Financial Crime considers the various substantive legal and regulatory issues that fall under subject of financial crime, particularly from the perspective of banks and other financial institutions. The book looks at the specifics of the UK regime, European-level issues and global developments, and brings together everything within the financial crime agenda to give a coherent picture.
- Covers the roles of the FCA and PRA and their interaction with the National Crime Agency, Serious Fraud Office and other authorities
- Deals with international issues and developments
- Includes practical steps to deal with prevention and investigation of fraud in the workplace
- Covers online crime and security, resilience to cyber attacks and the growing importance of social media
- Includes coverage of insider dealing and market abuse issues
- Covers bribery and corruption and what to do if a breach is discovered
- Explains the UK and international approaches to anti-money laundering and countering terrorist financing
- Deals with trade and financial sanctions including UK, US and EU controls
- Looks at the civil liability of financial institutions
* Les prix peuvent changer sans préavis. Les suppléments peuvent être facturés séparément. Pour de plus amples informations, veuillez contacter le Service à la clientèle au 416-609-3800 (Toronto et international) / 1 800 387-5164 (Canada / É-U).