Written by business law specialist Alison R. Manzer, this resource helps you to guide your client through their partnership issues, as it covers:
- Formation of the partnership
- Legal requirements for management and administration of partnership affairs
- Fiduciary obligations
- Business and legal issues facing the partnership throughout its history
- Relationship between third parties and partners
- Dispute and dissolution practice and procedure
- Bankruptcy of general partnership
- Limited liability partnerships
Offering a clear understanding of Canadian legislation and common law, this resource provides a topical review of the statutes applicable in all Canadian jurisdictions, including the Quebec Civil Code.
The latest updates include:
- Recent changes to the law with respect of Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnership
- Updated case law that includes extensive commentary on over 20 recent Canadian decisions from across the provinces
- New chapter on Bankruptcy of General Partnerships
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview