This resource contains insightful commentary, legislation, regulations, case digests and a research guide, as well as a table of statutes containing reference to more than 40 Acts, making it complete and comprehensive.
Inside find the most pertinent information you need to effectively manage your case from start to finish, including:
- Human Rights Code concordance
- Human Rights Code table of statutory history
Complete text of the Human Rights Code
and Regulations covering:
- Discriminatory practices prohibited
- Details of complaints
- A description of the Human Rights Tribunal
Human rights digests, categorized by subject, of reported and unreported decisions, dating from 1976, from the:
- British Columbia Supreme Court
- British Columbia Court of Appeal
- Supreme Court of Canada in cases emanating from the superior courts of British Columbia
Also, find selected case digests of British Columbia Council of Human Rights decisions and British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal decisions dating from 1996.