Détails du Produit
Approximately 350 pages
1 volume bound
Avez-vous besoin d'aide?
Pour une assistance immédiate, veuillez nous appeler au 416 609-3800 (Toronto & international) / 1 800 387-5164 (sans frais au Canada & É.-U.).
Il nous fera plaisir de vous aider.
Challenging Issues in Child Custody Disputes: A Guide for Legal and Mental Health Professionals
This detailed manual provides best practices in conducting and participating in child custody assessments in situations that involve high domestic conflict and special challenges relating to relocations in domestic disputes.
As a companion volume to “Child Custody Assessments: A Resource Guide for Legal and Mental Health Professionals”, it is intended to delve into more detail into a number of difficult child custody situations including:
• moves and relocations, especially relocations in high-conflict situations
• understanding domestic violence and its impact on families
• differential assessments and the courts’ perspective in high conflict situations
• sexual abuse allegations
• child alienation and its impact on families together with judicial remedies,
• many other resources, guidelines and tools for both legal and mental health professionals.
This resource also includes up to date lists of current literature in the area, provincial legislation tables, assessment frameworks and tools, precedent parent-child contract agreement, a detailed analytical index and table of cases.
À propos de l'auteur