: Edward Olkovich
This unique and valuable looseleaf service is divided into four easy-to-understand parts: Compensation for Estate Trustees; Duties of Estate Trustees; Estate Litigation; and Duties of Guardians and Attorneys, giving you a solid understanding of the issues and answers.
Gain an in-depth review and analysis of:
- The law as it pertains to the duties, powers and liabilities of guardians and attorneys under the Ontario Substitute Decisions Act, 1992
- The duties of estate trustees under the Ontario Trustee Act
Benefit from practical information on:
- How the Substitute Decisions Act, 1992, affects compensation for attorneys and guardians
- When payments to third parties are allowed
- How and when to modify percentage guidelines
- When special fees may be claimed
- How to respond when compensation is challenged
- When passing of accounts is necessary
This resource is complete with sample accounts, as well as precedents and analysis that help you to gain a quick, yet in-depth grasp of the law.
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview