Get convenient access to the Ontario Insurance Act and Regulations – all in one practical resource
Consulting Editor: Alan L. Rachlin
Under the editorial direction of Alan L. Rachlin, this publication continues to bring together a timely and comprehensive consolidation of the statutes, regulations, forms, schedules, and policies that have an impact on the highly regulated area of insurance law. This text also contains a Table of Concordance for insurance legislation across Canada and helpful finding tools, including a detailed master table of contents and a table of contents for each statute.
Get convenient access to the most current insurance law – all in one practical resource.
- Full text of the Ontario Insurance Act and Regulations, including Schedules A, B, C, and the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule
- Updated Dispute and Resolution Practice Code and Forms governing the mediation and arbitration process
- Forms – Complete set of forms under the Act and Regulations
- Policies – Ontario Automobile Policies
- Statutory Conditions
- Related legislation – Corporation Act, Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act and Regulations, Registered Insurance Brokers Act and Regulations, Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Act and Regulations, Marine Insurance Act, and Financial Services Commission of Ontario Act, 1997 and Regulations
- Finding tools – Thumb cuts and comprehensive Index
The ProView eBook version is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. See all available titles store.thomsonreuters.ca/ebook