Contractual Duties: Performance, Breach, Termination and Remedies, 2nd edition
This title offers a high level analysis of the law relating to the termination of contracts. It offers new and authoritative insights into how to proceed when contracts are beached or break down.
The new edition:
- Presents a high level analysis of the law relating to termination of contracts supported by citation of leading cases
- Focuses on the issues of performance and breach of a contract and how to respond
- Offers new and authoritative insights into how to proceed when contracts are breached or for other reasons of non-performance
- Presents a fresh and up-to-date view of termination based on recent tendencies in the Courts
- Includes the application of termination in the context of categories required by the 1977 Unfair Contract Terms Act, so you can be confident you have the latest legislation to hand
- Includes relevant statutes such as the Misrepresentation Act 1967, standard contract clauses and Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations
- Discusses the traditional principles behind 'breach' and 'frustration'
- Offers possible arguments and ideas that cross conceptual boundaries from established authors with experience in this field of law
* Les prix peuvent changer sans préavis. Les suppléments peuvent être facturés séparément. Pour de plus amples informations, veuillez contacter le Service à la clientèle au 416-609-3800 (Toronto et international) / 1 800 387-5164 (Canada / É-U).