is the first work available to deal with default and summary judgments relating to debtor-creditor law and practice. This single publication contains information on substantive, procedural and evidentiary law, normally only available from very diverse sources. It provides the latest legal citations and other supporting information, as well as annotations, commentary and practical advice to help point you in the right direction.
- Discussion regarding the fiduciary duties of solicitors, including negligence and conflict of interest
- Information on spoliation of evidence and e-discovery
- Precedents for the confidentiality obligations of a law firm acting for a lender
- Various defences to debt prosecution
- Exploration of lender liability and the demands of confidentiality with respect to financial institutions
- Review of the effects of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (P.I.P.E.D.A.) on the banking industry
- Examination of conventional mortgages and guarantees
Carswell eReference LibraryTM
is a virtual library that allows subscribers to access print looseleaf products whose contents have been made available in an online format. Subscribe to any eReference looseleaf and you get online access for an unlimited number of users at the same location. It's like getting unlimited copies for the price of one.
In addition to being cost-effective, every eReference looseleaf offers the convenience of seamlessly integrated updates and the efficiency of searching and tracking features. Each title is available in two subscription options – print with online access or online access only.
For more information visit www.carswell.com/ereference