Editors: Bryan Finlay Q.C., Marie-Andrée Vermette and Michael Statham With contributions from: Caroline Abela, Stephen Doak, Paul D. Guy, Nikiforos Iatrou, Stephanie L. Turnham, David Vitale and John Wilkinson
Electronic data is modifying how lawyers interact, changing how information is collected and used, and transforming our courtrooms. This in-depth resource examines and analyzes the issues relating to electronic documents, including:
- The sources and types of electronic documents
- Records management policies
- The legal framework governing e-discovery in Canada
- The preservation, collection, processing, review and production of electronic documents
- The use of electronic evidence at trial
This dynamic and burgeoning aspect of legal practice is clarified and explained with extensive reference to relevant Canadian and U.S. authorities.
Thomson Reuters ProView™ The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet. Visit carswell.com/proview to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.