Tax efficiency, asset protection, financial planning, charitable giving and the care of family members in diverse circumstances are just some of the goals estate planners must help clients achieve. Estate Planning contains a variety of practical ideas and analysis of recent developments in each monthly issue.
A combination of in-depth articles and recurring columns provide the insights and innovations of leading members in the field on topics such as:
- Drafting wills and trusts to ensure wealth passes to the intended beneficiaries
- Tax-advantaged charitable giving strategies so that clients can better fulfill their philanthropic desires.
- Elder and disability planning to conserve assets while providing appropriate care for clients and their families.
- Legislative developments that create the need to revise estate plans.
- Advance-planning ideas to protect wealth from potential creditors.
- Recent federal court decisions on taxation and IRS pronouncements.
- State court decisions on wills, trusts, and fiduciary duties.
* Les prix peuvent changer sans préavis. Les suppléments peuvent être facturés séparément. Pour de plus amples informations, veuillez contacter le Service à la clientèle au 416-609-3800 (Toronto et international) / 1 800 387-5164 (Canada / É-U).